Resolution drops?

Options
jasharris35
jasharris35 Posts: 3 Member
edited August 2015 in Health and Weight Loss
Is anyone currently doing total life changes Resolution drops?

Replies

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,704 Member
    Options
    Please don't fall for this scam. The idea to lose and maintain weightloss should be an approach you can continue for life. With a product that doesn't give you any idea of what's actually in it, all you're doing is wasting your money for them to tell you to eat less than you are now. I'll do that for FREE.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Oh, these are one of the worst scams out. Please save your money.
  • WBB55
    WBB55 Posts: 4,131 Member
    Options
    Wow... Eat 1200 calories per day and use our secret recipe homeopathic liquid drops and you're guaranteed to shed the weight.

Or skip the drops and eat a 1200 calorie diet for free and be guaranteed to shed the same weight.
  • MrsRainYoung
    MrsRainYoung Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm doing hcg but I'm trying to wean myself of and do it naturally our switch to resolution lose the weight and just maintain it. I have changed the way I do everything and I work out constantly
  • oh_happy_day
    oh_happy_day Posts: 1,137 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Resolution drops are just woo. The website is full of pathetic fake 'science'. People lose weight on it because they restrict their calories. Save your money.
  • Orphia
    Orphia Posts: 7,097 Member
    Options
    placebo-side-effects_zpsfo8rtwvg.gif
  • HippySkoppy
    HippySkoppy Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Dear Op:

Words/Proclamations that will help show you how to Spot a Weight Loss Scam Woo

Appearing in no particular order of importance:

[*] BOOSTS YOUR METABOLISM
    [*] RESET YOUR METABOLISM
    [*] CURES *insert random opposing ailments and feels*
    [*] Insert credit card number here
    [*] Dr OZ
    [*] Claims that "THEY" (whoever "They" are) have tried to keep this fat burning miracle formula a secret from the people
    [*] MIRACULOUS/UNIQUE
    [*] Individual results may vary
    [*] Pic of some random with a newspaper/magazine in their hands followed by their testimonial....
    [*] Game Changing
    [*] Fat Burning
    [*] Like no other
    [*] Permanent
    [*] No need to count calories
    [*] Exclusive Diet Plan
    [*] No credible studies to show the veracity of their claims
    [*] Works only in conjunction with diet and exercise
    [*] EXTREME
    [*] RIPPED - *number of days*
    [*] FAST - *ditto*
    [*] SHREDDED - *and again*
    [*] Drastic changes in as little as *insert number* Days
    [*] Celebrity endorsement *run - Singing La La La, loudly if you see a Kardashian with a bottle/pill of something in their hands*
    [*] Guaranteed to work
    [*] First shipment FREE......
    [*] after which a new shipment will be ordered for you every month.....even when you don't want the damn thing anymore, have tried to cancel the order but the phone doesn't work (or you can't even find a number)...your e-mails languish in limbo and they are NEVER replied to.....

Whew that's me done....I just KNOW others would know many more and I hope they chime in with examples of their own.

OP - I hope you don't feel I am being unkind here with this list....I am trying to inject a bit of humour.

I hope to that my input and other responders here will help you to save your money. These things come and go all the time and scammers will go to incredible lengths to lie to genuine people, in an effort to line their own pockets. >:)

Believe me I have fallen victim to the too good to be true lies myself in the past and many on MFP can relate to that experience themselves.

Please don't buy into this pixie dust....do the CICO...it's free. Weigh and log everything you eat. Eat at a sensible deficit and eat foods you enjoy, exercise for your health....have patience.

All the best.

• queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    Dear Op:

[*] Dr OZ
    [*] Claims that "THEY" (whoever "They" are) have tried to keep this fat burning miracle formula a secret from the people
    [*] MIRACULOUS/UNIQUE
    [*] Pic of some random with a newspaper/magazine in their hands followed by their testimonial....
    [*] Game Changing
    [*] Fat Burning
    [*] Like no other
    [*] Permanent
    [*] Exclusive Diet Plan
    [*] EXTREME
    [*] FAST - *ditto*
    [*] Celebrity endorsement *run - Singing La La La, loudly if you see a Kardashian with a bottle/pill of something in their hands*
    [*] Guaranteed to work
    [*] after which a new shipment will be ordered for you every month.....even when you don't want the damn thing anymore, have tried to cancel the order but the phone doesn't work (or you can't even find a number)...your e-mails languish in limbo and they are NEVER replied to.....

Whew that's me done....I just KNOW others would know many more and I hope they chime in with examples of their own.

OP - I hope you don't feel I am being unkind here with this list....I am trying to inject a bit of humour.

I hope to that my input and other responders here will help you to save your money. These things come and go all the time and scammers will go to incredible lengths to lie to genuine people, in an effort to line their own pockets. >:)

Believe me I have fallen victim to the too good to be true lies myself in the past and many on MFP can relate to that experience themselves.

Please don't buy into this pixie dust....do the CICO...it's free. Weigh and log everything you eat. Eat at a sensible deficit and eat foods you enjoy, exercise for your health....have patience.

All the best.

^^^Awesome sauce^^^
  • Orphia
    Orphia Posts: 7,097 Member
    Options
    Dear Op:

[*] Dr OZ
    [*] MIRACULOUS/UNIQUE
    [*] Game Changing
    [*] Fat Burning
    [*] Like no other
    [*] Permanent
    [*] Exclusive Diet Plan
    [*] EXTREME
    [*] FAST - *ditto*
    [*] Guaranteed to work

All the best.

@HippySkoppy THAT IS AMAZING.

I'm adding that to the topic I started, "Weight Loss Scams and How to Spot Them":

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10202381/weight-loss-scams-and-how-to-spot-them#latest

• HippySkoppy
    HippySkoppy Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Thank you @queenliz99 and @Orphia - Wow Big Thank you for adding my list to that thread.... <3