kinda newbie here

lifechanges06
lifechanges06 Posts: 26 Member
edited September 21 in Introduce Yourself
Hello All:

I found this site a while ago but didn't really do much on it. Until now that is. i'm really using it now and its a big help. I just started to really start eating better and working out its almost 2 weeks now. I usually do the 30min circuit workout at gym 3 days a week and did the Wii Biggest Loser and Jillian Michaels 2 days. Since then I lost 3lbs. Now before I eat or waste my calories on stuff, i check it out here and it makes me think is it worth it. This is such a big help.

Any hints are welcomed.

Thanks,
Sharon:flowerforyou:

Replies

• cindyangotti
    cindyangotti Posts: 294 Member
    I agree! I was doing Weight Watchers but I stopped a couple weeks after finding this site. It is VERY helpful here and most everyone is super supportive. It's much better for me to see how many calories I have left rather then how many points. I also like how everything is broken down... fiber, fat, etc.

Best of Luck on your Jouney

:)
    Cindy
  • timbotina
    timbotina Posts: 1,130 Member
    Me too, this time I am not dieting but getting healthy.....I had tried wt. watchers but adding up all the points and using the little calculator thing to figure out points took to much time....here the computer has almost any food imaginable...and the site WOW people are sooo nice and motivating....we are all in the same boat so we want to see each other succeed.....MFP rocks!!

SW 228 --lost about 23 lbs before joining MFP CW 195 GW 170-175
This discussion has been closed.