Replies

• Joehenny
    Joehenny Posts: 1,222 Member
    Options
    shakeology?
  • BackToFree
    BackToFree Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Optifast and Optislim have this type of program.
  • nikilis
    nikilis Posts: 2,305 Member
    Options
    ok so I don't know what its called, but you have 2 meal repacement shakes, morning and night and for lunch is like two servings of vegetables or vegetable soup.

no fruit, no bread, dairy etc.

anyone know what its called?

OP I think you are on about the "LighterLife" diet - it consists of shakes and soups.

Ironically a bride-to-be has recently died on that diet from heart failure.

ha, thanks, I'm not doing that diet, my cousin is. I kinda want to know how bad it is before I bust down the door on that one if you know what I mean.
  • nikilis
    nikilis Posts: 2,305 Member
    Options
    fark, i cant find it. its hard to debunk something you don't actually know what it is. i dont mind really if she does it for 12 weeks, but if you don't have a plan after that, its not gonna work in the long run.

fail.
  • Wozzer01
    Wozzer01 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi,
    My wife lost 5 stone (70 lbs) following Lighterlife Diet and it worked well for her.

Personally I could not do it as I don't have the will power as she had to see it through. I am currently doing the 5:2 Diet as well as reducing the amount of meat I eat. I am also trying to do some sort of exercise each day and these together have helped me reduce weight and made me feel much healthier.

Good Luck
  • nilbogger
    nilbogger Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    Google "diets that give you diarrhea" and you'll find it.
  • __Di__
    __Di__ Posts: 1,630 Member
    Options
    deleted
  • RobynLB83
    RobynLB83 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    I think that's medifast. It's like 500 cals a day or something ridiculous, and all the "meals" come in packets in a box.
  • susanr613
    susanr613 Posts: 22
    Options
    An invitation to disaster