Help...my garmin vivo fit will not connect anymore

Options
Been almost a week...Should I just uninstall it and put it back?

Replies

• chey282
    chey282 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Have you tried restarting the vivofit and your phone? Start there, if thAt doesn't work, you can try uninstalling and reinstalling and see if that helps any. If still no luck, I'd contact gar in and see what they say. You may have had an update either the phone or the garmin and need to restart or reinstall. Good luck!!!! Technology can be awseome, but it can be a serious PITA!!!!
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options
    Have you contacted Garmin tech support? I've always found them very helpful.
  • MeanderingMammal
    MeanderingMammal Posts: 7,866 Member
    Options
    pwh300 wrote: »

When you say that it won't connect, do you mean that your VivoFit won't connect to Garmin Connect, or that Garmin Connect isn't connecting to MFP?

fwiw my VivoSmart sometimes needs me to re-approve bluetooth on my phone.
  • pwh300
    pwh300 Posts: 99 Member
    Options

When you say that it won't connect, do you mean that your VivoFit won't connect to Garmin Connect, or that Garmin Connect isn't connecting to MFP?

It won't sync to my computer. I'll try tech support when I get home. Won't sync to my phone either.

• pwh300
    Options
    Thanks for all your help and ideas
  • MeanderingMammal
    MeanderingMammal Posts: 7,866 Member
    Options

It won't sync to my computer. I'll try tech support when I get home. Won't sync to my phone either.

Might be worth reinstalling the Garmin Connect app

• 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options

What OS are you using? I'm on a Mac and recently had problems sending workouts to my Garmin. I tired unintalling and reinstalling Garmin Express only to learn that my OS is outdated and it seems there have been some updates. I suspect that is the problem. Only it's taking forever for the new OS to download so I havent confirmed that yet.
  • pwh300
    Options
    I'm wondering this happened when I went to windows 10. Could that have something to do with it?