Hey take a quick peak at my transformation

Options
13»

Replies

• mmutluaydin
    mmutluaydin Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Well done. Never go back to old days. Try to find different exercises that you enjoy. Stay fit :)
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    What an awesome transformation .........congrats ....feel free to add me :)
  • MnMforLIFE
    MnMforLIFE Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Thanks
  • MnMforLIFE
    Options
    Today's update w9b89rcnlvkf.jpg
  • MnMforLIFE
    Options
    Currently my belly has lost 11 3:4 inches :-0
  • MarietjieHoward
    MarietjieHoward Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Wow that is fantastic you look great!!!! unbelievable, just shows you it can be done if you set your mind to it
  • sugarpixiee
    sugarpixiee Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! You look wonderfull! Very inspiring :) Its not easy, but you did it :)
  • rugratz2015
    rugratz2015 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    Woo hoo!!! Looking good :wink:
  • pinkgumdrop123
    pinkgumdrop123 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    you look absolutely amazing!! Good for you!
  • MnMforLIFE
    Options
    Thanks everyone
  • MnMforLIFE
    Options
  • gggirl67
    gggirl67 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Way to go
  • MnMforLIFE
    Options

My Monday morning breakfast burrito ritual: fry five pieces of bacon. Now when it comes to bacon to each their own but I refuse to buy bacon in a pouch; so I get the deli thick cut bacon! After cooked set aside to cool on paper towels. In bowl add 6 large eggs or 10 egg whites, 1/4 cup roughly of milk, 1 cup chopped finely kale, 1/2 cup shredded cheese, few sprigs chopped chives, season is to taste and half a small minced shallot, pan scramble. Then set aside to cool. I use whole wheat or regular flour 8 inch tortillas, bring one out, break one piece of bacon in half place in center of tortilla add pinch of pepper jack cheese on bacon, add two small spoonfuls of eggs. to fold it bring both left an right side in to touch, while holding that in place bring the side closest to you up (like a gift) then hold it and roll tight to bring the front last flap back and it should look like a mini burrito!! To store for the week I wrap in a paper towel (once cooled) then wrap in parchment paper or otherwise known as baking paper then I put them individually in a sandwich bag, they stay good in the fridge all week !! It takes 1-130minuets MAX to reheat... Then enjoy !!! Because I do