Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!
post whatever the hell you want
tmanfromtexas Posts: 928 MemberKinkJarfold wrote: »
Well, I guess we are going to find out especially with the second one. She was letting it all hang out... just sayin...0
tmanfromtexas wrote: »KinkJarfold wrote: »
I've seen women post pix of men's naked butts...wonder if there is a double standard?
Well, I guess we are going to find out especially with the second one. She was letting it all hang out... just sayin...
I think that if her legs were closed there wouldn't be any issue, but because they are open, there is more showing than would be potentially allowable.0
I personally have no issue with it. I just think there are enough prudes around that think it's inappropriate.0
Dear posters. This thread has been locked due to the amount of violations that are in here.
11. No Airing of Grievances With Moderators
a) Protesting a moderator or admin action is not allowed on the Forums or in Groups. If you have a question or concern about a moderator or admin action, please email one of the moderators or MFP's Community Manager, with your concern and we will investigate the matter promptly.
b) If you have concerns about another poster, or wish to report a guideline violation, the only appropriate venue is to use the Flag > Report Post link or to message a moderator or MFP's Community Manager. You may not air such concerns on the message boards themselves. If you have a general concern that does not involve a specific member, you may post your question in the Feedback or Help forums.
c) Threats made to moderators will not be tolerated, and will result in an immediate ban from the site.
12. No Profane, Vulgar, Sexually Explicit or Illegal Images
All images on the site, including all profile pictures and images posted in the forums, should be work-place friendly. While we reserve the right to remove any photo we feel is inappropriate, here are some partial guidelines as to what is not acceptable:
- no nudity
- no underwear, thongs, g-strings, or banana hammocks
- no pants or shorts worn mid-hip or below (no saggers)
- no photos in which hands or objects are the only bodily covering
- no excessive cleavage (if you would wear it to work, it’s probably OK)
- no close-up shots of cleavage, butt, breasts or crotch in any state of dress
- no hateful or violent imagery
- no images containing profanity or vulgarity
If you are photographing yourself to demonstrate successful weight loss, tight fitting spandex is a great way to show the change in your shape, while still abiding by these guidelines. Photos altered to present inaccurate weight-loss results are prohibited. Please keep the experience at MyFitnessPal encouraging by keeping your "success" photos authentic.
17. No Profane, Vulgar, or Sexually Explicit Language
No explicit, sexual, insulting or vulgar content including expletives, or sexual innuendo, will be permitted. This includes the use of non-alphabetical characters to approximate expletives or other objectionable language. Publicly visible text on MyFitnessPal should be work-place friendly.
We reserve the right to moderate a topic or post based on the intent of the sexual material it contains. Posts intended to titillate will be removed. Posts with medical or clinical themes related to sex or sexual health may be permitted, at our discretion.
This discussion has been closed.
- 1.5M All Categories
- 1.4M Health, Wellness and Goals
- 386.3K Introduce Yourself
- 42.5K Getting Started
- 258.2K Health and Weight Loss
- 174.8K Food and Nutrition
- 47.1K Recipes
- 231.7K Fitness and Exercise
- 303 Sleep, Mindfulness and Overall Wellness
- 6.3K Goal: Maintaining Weight
- 8.4K Goal: Gaining Weight and Body Building
- 72.9K Success Stories
- 152K Motivation and Support
- 7.4K Challenges
- 1.2K Debate Club
- 96.1K Chit-Chat
- 2.5K Fun and Games
- 1.9K MyFitnessPal Information
- 20 News and Announcements
- 502 Feature Suggestions and Ideas
- 1.4K MyFitnessPal Tech Support Questions