Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

post whatever the hell you want

Options

Replies

• priscillam31
    priscillam31 Posts: 1,356 Member
    Options
    fsl5r09fi1iv.jpeg
  • 9mike
    9mike Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    I like to wear shorts in the snow
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    p3qlbk0nk2lm.jpg

Mmmm, garlic ice cream ...... gotta have it at the Garlic Festival B)
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    my attitude when someone tells me I can't....... twe6odrxr8xh.gif

• verptwerp
    Options
  • oocdc2
    oocdc2 Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    I ate 20 extra grams of fat today. I'm still under my calorie count, though, so I don't give a damn. :smile:
  • fitcurves6693
    fitcurves6693 Posts: 3,401 Member
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSGvdfXmp1T7ItnXhM2LHWKgCdU7gbR8wDk1tK00fvd8zXRYVki
  • Determined_ella_89
    Determined_ella_89 Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    The film on Netflix called "ask me anything" that should open people's eyes to how easy it is for someone to be someone "other" than themselves on the net... However a good film.
  • Determined_ella_89
    Options
    Lol see that doesn't freak me out in the least :(... I still believe that seeing your own reflection in either a shop window or on a large mirror is enough to scare you for the rest of your life :scream::joy:
  • verptwerp
    Options
    Blerk ...... either one makes me feel ill :s
  • Chaotic_Weevil
    Chaotic_Weevil Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    If I could be any mythical creature I would be a Centaur but a backwards version where my legs are human but my torso and head are horse because I could eat hay and if anyone asked me to do something I didn't want to I could be like no sorry I don't have thumbs.

• Chaotic_Weevil
    Options
    Also I wouldn't wear pants but I would wear clothes on my horse half probably slogan shirts or a chef outfit. Then I could go into the back of restaurants and eat all the food and first people would be like "Hey there is a horse in here! Lets get rid of it!" But then they would see the chef outfit and be like " its ok he probably works here"
  • Determined_ella_89
    Options
    If I could be any mythical creature I would be a Centaur but a backwards version where my legs are human but my torso and head are horse because I could eat hay andand if anyone asked me to do something I didn't want to I could be like no sorry I don't have thumbs.

Could just say... Neigh? :joy: sorry that was so cheesey it was almost of the blue kind :grimace:
  • Chaotic_Weevil
    Options
    If I could be any mythical creature I would be a Centaur but a backwards version where my legs are human but my torso and head are horse because I could eat hay andand if anyone asked me to do something I didn't want to I could be like no sorry I don't have thumbs.

Could just say... Neigh? :joy: sorry that was so cheesey it was almost of the blue kind :grimace:

I would use horse puns all the time but then act super offended if anyone else did just for kicks
  • Determined_ella_89
    Options

I would use horse puns all the time but then act super offended if anyone else did just for kicks

:grimace: am I in trouble? :joy:
  • finny11122
    finny11122 Posts: 8,436 Member
    Options
  • OneHundredToLose
    OneHundredToLose Posts: 8,534 Member
    Options
    I was wondering where this thread went
This discussion has been closed.