Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

post whatever the hell you want

Options

Replies

• verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
  • fitcurves6693
    fitcurves6693 Posts: 3,401 Member
    Options
    I forgot my coffee (sitting at desk trying to figure out why I am so damn tired)... bring me coffee .. anyone, someone zzzzz

A-Perfect-brew-of-coffee.gif
  • ScorpionQwean
    ScorpionQwean Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    I forgot my coffee (sitting at desk trying to figure out why I am so damn tired)... bring me coffee .. anyone, someone zzzzz

A-Perfect-brew-of-coffee.gif

YES !!! Thank u
  • 19gabriela01
    19gabriela01 Posts: 2,090 Member
    Options
    h63lb3p0y3ln.jpg

Posted this already to another thread but this cheese is a bomb!
  • ThatFatAsianNerd
    ThatFatAsianNerd Posts: 1,417 Member
    Options
    I just realized. Those dating threads, there are thousands of posts on them and like the same 4 or 5 people are hooking each other up! Are they afraid of getting STDs or are they being greedy with theirs? What the hell?
  • ScorpionQwean
    edited November 2015
    Options
    I just thought.......I need a gas card.....and my headband is killing my head behind my ears.. no I can't take it off then there will be a big dent in my hair... what should I do? .what a dumb random thought..but perfect for this thread
  • ScorpionQwean
    Options
    Honey...No. It was just enough to buy diapers... I guess it's time u get a second job! I'm sick and tired of being the breadwinner! I love u.
  • ScorpionQwean
    Options
    Get with the times daddy....I don't have time to be washing cloth diapers! I work my butt off to keep this house clean, food on the table, clothes on my body that you took off once and knocked me up;.... now, I need disposable ones please...............love uuuuuuuuuuuu ... LOL
  • ScorpionQwean
    Options
    Ok - do u mind if I have an affair on ur *kitten* then? B/c u ain't cutting it as a daddy.........although when I screamed daddy in bed, u were like "YES"... so I thought u wanted to become one ....and bam, u did....
  • striderb
    striderb Posts: 5,845 Member
    Options
    You two need to resolve your issues. Geesh
  • ScorpionQwean
    Options
    that's it.... since u live around the corner from me @striderb, ur gonna be my affair... bc @csbnga just isn't grown yet.... LOVE U MY KING
  • striderb
    Options
    Hmmmmm - If you think it would help, how could I say no?
  • ScorpionQwean
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Yes! Bye daddy........ *drops mic and waves bye*
  • striderb
    Options
    <<<< Runs over and unlocks the door in anticipation of a visitor.
  • Monkey_Business
    Monkey_Business Posts: 1,800 Member
    Options
    See, that's the difference, I would have met her halfway instead of waiting that long
  • striderb
    Options
    Good point - I'll start the car.
  • ScorpionQwean
    Options
    Here's my address........ 123 Come Find Me Path......Mass
  • ThatFatAsianNerd
    ThatFatAsianNerd Posts: 1,417 Member
    Options

See, that's the difference, I would have met her halfway instead of waiting that long

https://youtu.be/3pYNd0MSVXs
This discussion has been closed.