Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

post whatever the hell you want

Options

Replies

• DrFever100
    DrFever100 Posts: 5,899 Member
    Options
  • BenOsen3
    BenOsen3 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    If I ever sing Take a Chance on Me by Abba karaoke style, I want to be the singers that get to sing the first part really fast.
  • MonkeyMel21
    MonkeyMel21 Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    DrFever100 wrote: »
    saup0ytrpg1h.jpeg
    This is possibly my favorite thing of the day.
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Options
    yz5rpwzy3q3n.jpg
  • KudraM
    KudraM Posts: 73 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    The "if every day were like today" on MFP is complete BS
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
  • zcb94
    zcb94 Posts: 3,678 Member
    Options
    That guy Silencio, or whatever his name is, must have been bored out of his gourd when he wrote that whip song.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    lauranorr wrote: »
    If only I had some chocolate pudding. I don't really even like pudding, but I kinda want some.

Come to my house I have 4 kinds of pudding in my pantry right now
  • finny11122
    finny11122 Posts: 8,436 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
  • Monkey_Business
    Monkey_Business Posts: 1,800 Member
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT5LfIgSu5gR2dDWlT55Uj0UB9q5J5BBzLsbyB1zqfxlkLoEhIB3A
  • BenOsen3
    BenOsen3 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I like the band name SuperTramp.
  • mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    Options
    TayFit07 wrote: »
    3495ayf8ahid.jpg
    My beautiful momma. 5 years today since she has been gone. She's my hero and the most beautiful woman inside and out, I hope I can grow up to be like her one day.

What a nice tribute to you beautiful Mom @TayFit07 . Sounds like she was a wonderful lady. I'm so sorry for your loss. Next month it will be 5 years since I lost my Mom to ovarian cancer. I miss her every day. :'(
  • Rax1974
    Rax1974 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Three people check into a hotel room. The clerk says the bill is $30, so each guest pays $10. Later the clerk realizes the bill should only be $25. To rectify this, he gives the bellhop $5 to return to the guests. On the way to the room, the bellhop realizes that he cannot divide the money equally. As the guests didn't know the total of the revised bill, the bellhop decides to just give each guest $1 and keep $2 as a tip for himself. Each guest got $1 back: so now each guest only paid $9; bringing the total paid to $27. The bellhop has $2. And $27 + $2 = $29 so, if the guests originally handed over $30, what happened to the remaining $1?
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,964 Member
    Options
  • MondayJune22nd2015
    MondayJune22nd2015 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    Rax1974 wrote: »
    Three people check into a hotel room. The clerk says the bill is $30, so each guest pays $10. Later the clerk realizes the bill should only be $25. To rectify this, he gives the bellhop $5 to return to the guests. On the way to the room, the bellhop realizes that he cannot divide the money equally. As the guests didn't know the total of the revised bill, the bellhop decides to just give each guest $1 and keep $2 as a tip for himself. Each guest got $1 back: so now each guest only paid $9; bringing the total paid to $27. The bellhop has $2. And $27 + $2 = $29 so, if the guests originally handed over $30, what happened to the remaining $1?

@Rax1974 it means that 1 paid $9.34 & the other 2 paid $9.33, not $9.00 each!
  • mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    Options
    Rax1974 wrote: »

This hurt my head...

Each person ultimately paid $9 each for a total of $27, which breaks down to $25 to the desk clerk and $2 that the bellhop pocketed. No missing dollar.
This discussion has been closed.