Options
13»

Replies

• CountryMouseToo
    CountryMouseToo Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    jcc328 wrote: »
    If you bite it, write it!

Hey that is a great way to put it, hadn't thought of that. Of course we can all do it! I'm on day two and plan to be here for the entire journey and afterwards to pass on anything and everything I can learn along the way to make it easier on someone else. Well it won't be easy for them but it will definitely be worth the journey! Remember to drink you WATER! And remember when you sweat during exercise that it is just your FAT Crying. LOL Great Job everyone!
  • atypicalsmith
    atypicalsmith Posts: 2,742 Member
    Options
    Even if you only lose one pound a month, it's better than gaining two pounds a month. Be patient, and the little differences will start rewarding you.
  • atypicalsmith
    Options
    I am 54 years old with 70 pounds to lose. For more years then I care to admit, I start over every morning. And by the end of the day, I am disappointed in myself. How is it that I can't get this figured out? I am a smart person. Maybe with the motivation from all of you, I will realize that people are actually doing it - they are losing weight. I am not alone in this weight battle.

Only YOU can motivate yourself. You can do it by reading success stories from others, or by seeing people work out hard in the gym, but in the end, the only person who can truly motivate you is YOU.
  • CountryMouseToo
    CountryMouseToo Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I also find that encouraging others gives me the strength to do it myself!
  • atypicalsmith
    Options
    I also find that encouraging others gives me the strength to do it myself!

Agreed!
  • emmagrace0818
    emmagrace0818 Posts: 211 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    I'm with you and here to help if you want! I also have 120 lbs to lose.. Anyone who wants to add me would be great
  • USAMcK
    USAMcK Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    121 for me but I'm 18 down. Add me and let's celebrate at the finish line together. :)