blonde, brunette or redhead?

Replies

• callieboom
    callieboom Posts: 30
    I'm naturally very, VERY blonde and I hate it! I love having dark brown/black hair but I look stupid when my blonde roots start coming through!
  • callieboom
    callieboom Posts: 30
    Although being blonde does come with it's advantages, I have noticed compared to my friends I have less (and finer) body hair and don't need to shave my legs etc. as much :P
  • Chadomaniac
    Chadomaniac Posts: 1,785 Member
    Dark Hair FTW
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    I find all 3 attractive.
  • runner2runner
    runner2runner Posts: 1,937 Member
    Okay I know I said I love all hair colours, which is true!! I usually don't like pick by hair colour because hair colour doesn't really say anything about the person!! But if we're talking purely on physical attraction alone, redheads are definitely my weak spot! I don't know, there's just something about redheads that is so sexy and alluring! Brunettes follow very closely!! I just find brunettes so incredibly hot! Now this is not to say I don't find blondes hot. They certainly are! Just not as hot as redheads and brunettes. But then that's just my own preference!!

But I still maintain, if you include other qualities instead of just physical attraction, hair colour is not really that important to me! If there's a connection, then I go for her, regardless of her colour!!
  • Alexandra289
    Alexandra289 Posts: 330 Member
    So glad you mentioned redheads - we never seemed to get mentioned in questions about hair colour! It's only since I've entered my twenties that I've realised that some men actually like it, people used to make jokes about it so much when I was younger I just assumed everyone hated it!
  • chellycakes
    chellycakes Posts: 347 Member
    Mmm anything baby! What matters is on the inside! However my grandfather said ill marry a redhead frecklefaced boy lol my mama always reminds me of the OMG! :)
  • mfrkorey
    mfrkorey Posts: 176 Member
    I love being a brunette.

I don't know if I have a hair preference but I'm usually attracted to darker skin tones and the dark hair usually comes hand in hand...

But my close second is opposite end of the spectrum...fair skinned red heads-very pretty.
  • _Krys10_
    _Krys10_ Posts: 1,234 Member
    Brunettes, bc I am currently a brunette
  • celtbell3
    celtbell3 Posts: 738 Member
    I'm brunette and for some reason I've always been attracted to the red's. Don't know why that is. Opie perhaps, LOL?
  • Maribel_1986
    Maribel_1986 Posts: 457 Member
    I've dated guys with brown and blonde hair... currently i'm engaged to a guy with black hair... I've only come accross a handful of men with red hair and it depends, some guys can pull off the red hair really well. I'm more attracted to the guys with light hair (blonde and medium brown).
  • m76b
    m76b Posts: 1,498 Member
    Brunettes! that's me!! haha! tried redhead once... bad choice lol!
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Brunettes, definitely. :heart:
  • TheRealJigsaw
    TheRealJigsaw Posts: 295 Member
    I don't discriminate
  • debbash68
    debbash68 Posts: 981 Member
    I have been blonde and brunette and just like my collars and cuffs to match!
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Lone_Wolf70 Posts: 2,820 Member
    i wouldnt discriminate, but i do prefer red or reddish.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Are you going to dye your hair the color I prefer?
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Only if you dye your hair the color she prefers.
  • MsStang02
    MsStang02 Posts: 147 Member
    I am a dirty blonde. I've been brunette...Heck I have even tried black.
    NOTHING beats being a redhead. I love it, and will never go back to anything else. :bigsmile:
  • debbash68
    debbash68 Posts: 981 Member
    Only if you dye your hair the color she prefers.
    I thought he was talking to lone wolf!
    And only if his collar matches his cuff!
    Want to borrow an epilator