Gilbert AZ

triciab79
triciab79 Posts: 1,713 Member
I have no intention of competing with MFP for page visits (I get nothing from this) but I know for the purpose of arranging workout partners and meal planning, MFP is very global so it is difficult to get local people for IRL contact.
Last week I created a new group with the hopes of providing support to people who are trying to lose weight, get fit, or stay motivated. A couple hundred people joined in the first few hours. I know there are thousands of people in Gilbert and the surrounding areas that have fitness goals they are trying to meet. There is no reason you have to do this alone. No matter what diet you are doing, or exercise you want to try, someone is doing the same thing at this very moment and you can give and receive support. Somewhere there is someone who wants to walk the same route you want to walk but they don’t want to do it alone either.
I don’t want your money and I have no products or training to sell. The only goal I have is to ensure everyone gets the support they need to be the healthiest version of themselves they can be. No one should have to go through this alone, or feel like it is impossible. Whether you just need a partner to mall walk with, hit the gym with, still have hundreds of pounds to lose, or have reached your goal and need the will to maintain, someone else is sharing your struggle and we can help each other.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/Gilbertfitness/

mickeybandA_zpsrx3pmoa9.png