Travel, Family and Weight gain. suggestions/vent

Options
Background info: I returned from China after a year long stay exactly one month ago. I moved back into my mum's home while I was looking for place to rent. I've found a place I will start renting in 2 weeks and move out. I lost one stone (14lbs) while out there.

Issue: I've gained half a stone (7lbs) in this one month! I'm so frustrated with myself. I learned better food management there was more active and the weather was tropical hot so didn't take much to start sweating. I just felt fitter and was leading a healthier lifestyle.
I'm finding it so difficult to keep it up here (UK). I know I'm eating more calories and moving less. My mum's delicious and heart attack worthy fatty food doesn't help. I know she's not shoving it down my throat BTW; just needed a vent.

Solution: I've made a plan breakfast light lunch and dinner etc no snacks. I just hope I won't gain anymore. I think once I've moved out I will be okay. Got a big wedding coming up before I move and I hope I don't gain more! Wedding aunties can be vicious with fat jibes.

Any words of wisdom/support ? Anyone been in a similar situation and can relate?

Replies

• Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    You already said it: eat less and move more. You've got this!