need to lose 3lbs in 3 weeks. HELP!

Hi

I used to use MFP religiously and lost almost 4 stone since september. I recetly stopped and have gained around 6lbs- My body now plateaus itself no matter what i eat at around 10st 2 so i think I wasa little underweight for my 5ft10 frame when i hit 9 stone 11 - i was very boney at this point!

BUT

I have a hoiday to go on in 3 weeks which is the holiday of a lifetime where i will be spending most of my time in a bikini. I want to be around 9stone 13 or 10 stone so i got to lose at least 3lbs in 3 weeks. I don't want to fast or starve myself and i exercise twice a week because i have quite a full on job which keeps me active.

ANY SUGGESTIONS?

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ADD ME, I NEED FRIENDS TO KEEP MEMOTIVATED IN THIS!

P.S MY PROFILE PHOTO ISNT OF ME HAHA I WOULD JUST LOVE TO LOOK LIKE KELLY BROOK :) ITS INSPIRATION!

THANKS GUYS - YOURE ALL AMAZING :)

Replies

• SandraMartin3008
    SandraMartin3008 Posts: 22 Member
    Inspiring at least you have set a goal!Good going! Hope you reach your goal! I have recently found an app which is really useful to help me track my fitness activity and keep fit. I use the Androiid app for motivade http://bit.ly/121gefn
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 18,032 Member
    Aw, its sweet when 2 bots meet...
  • kellehbeans
    kellehbeans Posts: 838 Member
    Just keep on what you are doing. 3lbs aren't going to make a difference.
  • Rachlmale
    Rachlmale Posts: 640 Member
    Are you expecting to look any different in 3lbs in 3 weeks time? I wouldn't obsess over such a small amount of weight, just log your calories and it'll come off fairly quickly.
  • harrietlg
    harrietlg Posts: 239
    Eat healthy and maybe try 30 day shred or anything on youtube that involves weights or just run? even if you can't run interval running burns calories too, don't focus on pounds just exercise you'll lose more inches
  • thisismeraw
    thisismeraw Posts: 1,264 Member
    Just keep on what you are doing. 3lbs aren't going to make a difference.

This!

3lbs won't make a difference in how you look and no one will know your weigh unless you go around telling everyone