Why do you LOVE Your Apple Shape? Get in Here Apple Shaped Ladies!

Options
Im an apple shaped lady. I grew up in the era of Beyonce and J Lo and I've struggled with my shape for years. I've noticed a lot of apple shape ladies feeling down on this board about tummy fat, etc and I want us to share why we LOVE ourselves!

I'll start. I LOVE my skinny legs. Now that I do squats, my muscle tone is crazy! A lady on the street even complemented my legs :)

Replies

• daisy888mfp
    daisy888mfp Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Can we do the opposite and b*tch about our apple-shapes instead lol? I can NEVER find pants that fit properly! Huge gut, itty bitty thighs, big calves. I guess the one nice thing are my thighs. They're insanely toned and tiny compared to the rest of me. Heck they're even smaller than my sister's who is half my weight! Haha, that's my best effort. I tried lol.
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Options
    My legs are pretty nice. My arms aren't too bad now.
    My hips were never big. I bought stretchy waist pants that fit my hips so I haven't had to buy any new pants, shorts or skirts even though I am down 25 lbs. I guess I have more money for getting new tops as my upper body gets smaller.
    I look forward to my waist and hips someday being in the same clothing size though.

• ForestFairy022
    ForestFairy022 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I like my legs. My calves are big, so they look nice in heels.
  • mikestobbs1
    mikestobbs1 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I love big calves. YES
  • BLawyered
    BLawyered Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    My skinny, long waisted, curvy, young, pretty friend told me that my "toned af" calves were her inspiration for getting a gym membership... that felt good. I'd never thought about any other part of me other than my stomach before that.