Great Progressive Week!!!

Options
Up to walking 4.0 mph at a brisk pace. Gives me more energy and not tried all day. Don't take that 2:00p.m. nap anymore. Started this walking in the morning at 6:15 a.m. When my husband leaves for work. I take my dog Buddy, he's a Rat Terrier. I down loaded the app on my I-Phone I Heart Radio. So I tune to that radio and my favirote station is the Cool Oldies of the 60's and 70's. Put on my headphones and it helps keep me in the brisk mode. Then off we go making laps around our little community we have here in the country. It's 1 mile laps so I'm up to the 4 laps. Been adding a lap each week. When we get back home I do 20 minutes of arm exercise with 2lb weights. I'm on the Scaledown Program. I weigh in each morning when I get up and the scales send a message to my phone telling me my lose or gain from the previous morning. Leaves incentive messages and also gives ideals of exercises for the day. I got that program when my Doctor prescribed Contrave to me a month ago. They send the scales to you free also.You can go online and join Scaledown but there is a price for the Program. It's only free if you can get the prescription of Contrave from your Doctor. Hope everyone is having a Great weekend!!!

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!