Three kids, a full time job and no time! Tips?

Options
13»

Replies

• staceypunk
    staceypunk Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    30 day shred. 20 minutes in front of your TV with or without kids watching ;)
  • scorpio516
    scorpio516 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    Early in the morning? I get a ~3 mile run in 6 days a week before anyone else is up, besides the dog.
    Lunch time? I'll get 3-5 miles twice a week at lunchtime. Or I'll spend 15 minutes picking stuff up and putting it down over and over again
  • Monisfit4life
    Monisfit4life Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I have a little one and I workout when he goes to sleep. I had a long commute for awhile and so I did 10 minute trainer by Tony Horton. Now that my commute is better I will be doing Les Mills Pump and CIZE dance workout when he goes to bed. Is working out once they go to bed an option for you? Try to take at least 10 minutes to do something daily. Eating is key as well it's 80% of the whole thing.
  • kristyfincher2
    kristyfincher2 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Popsugar Fitness App!! Love it and it's free
  • sleepypapa
    sleepypapa Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    My YMCA will watch my kids two hours a day for free while you work out. They have a play area/jungle gym for older kids, one for younger kids and a baby area. They charge based on your income. I pay 70 bucks a month for my wife, two kids and I. Well worth it just to get a break from the kids!