Active friends wanted!

Options
Hi everyone!

I am somewhat new to the site; I don't remember when I signed up, but I've been mostly half-a** logging ever since day one. My back story is that I was on MFP a few years back, lost weight, and put it back on over the past 3 years since I didn't continue to log daily after maintenance. Argh!

Now 5'5" - about 160 - looking to get back down to 130, possibly lower, it just depends on how I feel when I lose more body fat. (I might even want to gain muscle/weight via heavy lifting after then... who knows)

Having friends on this site was so helpful the first time around. I loved commenting on others' statuses and getting ideas from their food logs. It really helped keep me accountable the first time around!

Please add me if you're an active, daily user :) Looking forward to encouraging and supporting each other on this journey!

Replies

• _Chack_
    _Chack_ Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I am on and log daily! More importantly, I am honest with what I log so I know when to kick myself in the a**!
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    I log daily...you're more than welcome to add me ....wishing you much success :)
  • lescott59
    lescott59 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Would love to connect! I am in the same boat as you-was really active here, then put the weight back on. I log everyday!