Not loosing

Options
2»

Replies

• jaqcan
    jaqcan Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Smoothroz wrote: »
    I have not weighed my food but I will start this week. Another thing I am curious about is this...I eat a lot of fruit and even though it's natural, I wonder if this could be one of my problems?

No, fruit is not the problem. Accurately logging your fruit can be the problem. An apple can be 100g or 150g and that can change the level of your deficit.
    Not every one needs to weigh their food, but if you're not having success, then taking the time to do it will open your eyes that measurements and eyeballing sometimes aren't good enough. Discrepancies between the calories of a bunch of fruits and all foods can demolish your deficit. So you may be eating more than you think you are.
  • p2245
    p2245 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Not gonna give up:) I weigh and measure everything. So plan is to increase exercise frequency and intensity. Move more. Cut back a little bit more. Always feel better with a plan!!
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    p2245 wrote: »
    Not gonna give up:) I weigh and measure everything. So plan is to increase exercise frequency and intensity. Move more. Cut back a little bit more. Always feel better with a plan!!

I see you only have 14 pounds to go. read this. May be this will give some insight

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/113609/relatively-light-people-trying-to-get-leaner/p1

Edited for clarification :)
  • faduma123
    faduma123 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I guess it's better to measure everything instead
  • faduma123
    faduma123 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Or not even check the scale for a long period of time . That's what il do . I can't wait to just keep pushing
  • p2245
    p2245 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    queenliz99 wrote: »
    p2245 wrote: »

I see you only have 14 pounds to go. read this. May be this will give some insight

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/113609/relatively-light-people-trying-to-get-leaner/p1

Edited for clarification :)

Thank you! That is helpful.
  • Smoothroz
    Smoothroz Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all of your advice.