Your biggest pet peeve?

Options
s_y8s
s_y8s Posts: 1,849 Member
I have several lol but one of them would be people that bite their fingernails. I'm a germaphobe haha Also, people that slide their teeth on their fork when they eat

Replies

• mikethegrate
    mikethegrate Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    People who chew loudly.
  • s_y8s
    Options
    People who chew loudly.

Oh my goodness yes! Haha
    Sometimes I'll be in a deep sleep and all of a sudden I hear this loud chewing and slurping that wakes me up. Low and behold, my hubby eating a snack lol
  • mikethegrate
    mikethegrate Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    s_y8s wrote: »
    People who chew loudly.

Oh my goodness yes! Haha
    Sometimes I'll be in a deep sleep and all of a sudden I hear this loud chewing and slurping that wakes me up. Low and behold, my hubby eating a snack lol

Lol...I'll do the same thing with my wife. We're watching TV and I hear her chewing and slooooowly turn to look at her. I don't think she has any idea.

• s_y8s
    Options
    People who chew loudly.

Oh my goodness yes! Haha

Lol...I'll do the same thing with my wife. We're watching TV and I hear her chewing and slooooowly turn to look at her. I don't think she has any idea.

Haha you just made me LOL!! I turn to him and go "babe, really?" Or if I'm sleeping I'll say, be quiet! You're being loud! and roll back over
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Fake ppl.
  • s_y8s
    edited August 2015
    Options
    jadob123 wrote: »
    People that block you even if they were your crush !

Heartless

Lol just because I blocked you doesn't mean I don't like you as a person. I love everyone, I just choose not to associate with men that overstep their boundaries and disrespect me as a married woman.
  • s_y8s
    Options

Heartless

Lol just because I blocked you doesn't mean I don't like you as a person. I love everyone, I just choose not to associate with some people.

You love everyone but you aren't everyone's crush

i have a lot of friends that love me and i don't have real feelings toward them

but i still friending them

Whatever

I'm sure there are plenty of women on here you can crush on. You don't need me. Just respect that I'm married and move on :)
  • Hea1thyGam3r
    Hea1thyGam3r Posts: 1,356 Member
    Options
    Are you two at it again? That right there is one of my many pet peeves. People who just can't let it go and have to get the last word in.
  • BenniBlanc0
    BenniBlanc0 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    Bad Hygiene - no excuse to be smelly in this day & age
  • s_y8s
    Options
    Are you two at it again? That right there is one of my many pet peeves. People who just can't let it go and have to get the last word in.

LOL I'm trying to get him to understand but it's not working clearly. Haha sorry I annoyed you Bahaha
  • s_y8s
    Options

My son is 10 years old and has the worst BO! Haha bless his heart. I think he's going through early puberty lol
  • MondayJune22nd2015
    MondayJune22nd2015 Posts: 876 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    People that put the toilet paper on backwards, unless they have a pet; that would otherwise unroll but I'd just keep my pet, out of the bathroom; to begin with. If one has to reach under rather than over, they have to reach further; to access it. Also if the part of the toilet paper that one grabs is closer to the wall, if one has to reach under & if especially an uncoordinated person has feces on the hand, that they use to grab the toilet paper; in that position they are most likely to get some of it on the wall. Rather than just the roll, if the toilet paper; is in the over position.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options

My son is 10 years old and has the worst BO! Haha bless his heart. I think he's going through early puberty lol

You are coming off like a total betxh. FYI.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options

Heartless

Lol just because I blocked you doesn't mean I don't like you as a person. I love everyone, I just choose not to associate with some people.

You love everyone but you aren't everyone's crush

i have a lot of friends that love me and i don't have real feelings toward them

but i still friending them

Whatever

I'm sure there are plenty of women on here you can crush on. You don't need me. Just respect that I'm married and move on :)

I said you were my crush

And i'm not going to crush on girls , what do you think ?

i'm so young and i would get anyone that i want
    Key word. "Were" ...right?

Also wondering why such an uber-married married person who is SO totally married that she can't have a boy crush on her or whatever happened in PM is in CCF&G?

Seems kind of inconsistent.

I mean I get some married people go here but then they just play they don't make a big deal about shouting "I'M MARRIED-- lol, can't touch this! Haha made you look" from the rooftops.
  • Fitnessflexibility
    Fitnessflexibility Posts: 795 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    People who always try and get attention by causing drama
  • marcelo_templario
    marcelo_templario Posts: 653 Member
    Options

Heartless

Lol just because I blocked you doesn't mean I don't like you as a person. I love everyone, I just choose not to associate with men that overstep their boundaries and disrespect me as a married woman.

Lololololol European girl is unreachable, not every married woman cheats....interesting.

• zcb94
    zcb94 Posts: 3,679 Member
    Options
    When people act as if they've forgotten their manners. Especially irksome is lack of use of the Magic Words when appropriate.
  • ValerieMartini2Olives
    ValerieMartini2Olives Posts: 3,041 Member
    Options
    People who say words incorrectly...

Halapeeno
    Expresso
    Chipoltay
    Libarry
    Samwich
    Warsh
    Axe a question
    Supposably