Deal or No Deal? (Game) :)

Options
BrendaLee
BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
*Borrowed* :)

"Rules of Play:

The person above you has offered you a deal - of course the deal is of their choosing, and will hopefully be interesting, tempting, ridiculous or simply amusing. You simply reply Deal or No Deal and then you create a offer for the next person. Sound fun? Of course it does."

First Offer:

Live in a tent for 1 year in exchange for a luxury house. Deal or no deal?

Replies

• PoshTaush
    PoshTaush Posts: 1,247
    Options
    Deal! I love camping!

Deal or no deal.... "change all the diapers and I will get up when the kid cries at night"
  • BrendaLee
    Options
    Deal. I'd rather sleep!

Give me all of the money you have in your wallet, and I will give you what's in this mystery box. Deal or no deal?
  • PoshTaush
    Options
    HA!!! DEAL!! I rarely carry cash!

Deal or no Deal....

You are super attractive, but not brilliant.
  • Precious_Nissa
    Options
    DEAL...not worried about being brilliant...i'm smart enough....

Deal or no deal....

give all your name brands to the homeless and wear flip flops for a month.....
  • BrendaLee
    Options
    What do I get in return? If it's just the feeling that comes with doing something good...no deal. lol

Pay $100 for a 1 in 100 chance of winning a new car. Deal or no deal?
  • stephflo33
    stephflo33 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    No deal. I never win anything.

Eat Mcdonald's 3 times a day for 30 days (no salads, yougurts or fruits) in exchange for $1000.00...Deal or No Deal?
  • chris47601
    Options
    No Deal, even before I gained a conscience! :)

I'll make you financially wealthy for the rest of your life, but you have to live life without a companion.

Deal or No Deal?
  • dawnna76
    dawnna76 Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    No deal!

my life is richer with my companion.

to magically be your goal weight but you have to give up ever having dessert EVER again.

Deal or no deal?
  • wolf23
    wolf23 Posts: 4,144 Member
    Options
    No deal.

Give up your cell phone for three months for $1500.00.
  • Precious_Nissa
    Options
    DEAL!!! I could use 1500 dollars right now and you only said cell so they can hit me up on the house phone lol.....

Deal or No Deal? Ride public transportation for a month to save money on gas so you can buy a new workout plan and piece of equipment?
  • selbyhutch
    selbyhutch Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    No Deal - we have 2 hybrid cards so don't spend much on gas anyway. Besides my home gym in full.

Agree to never eat another piece of candy in exchange for free dental work the rest of your life.
  • BrendaLee
    Options
    Deal...no deal...deal...oh sheesh. I would if I could.

Paint every wall and ceiling in your house tangerine orange and leave it that way for a year in exchange for a lifetime supply of tangerines and oranges.
  • chanson104
    chanson104 Posts: 859
    Options
    No deal; I can live without them.

Deal or no deal: Give everything you own to the poor and be able to eat all the chocolate you want without gaining any weight.
  • wolf23
    Options
    No deal...chocolate is not much of a big thing for me.

Deal or no deal...

Not shaving (anywhere) for one year for $1500.00.
  • danazsweet
    danazsweet Posts: 52
    Options
    Deal! I hate shaving, you don't even have to pay me! :laugh:

Deal or no deal:
    No computer for 6 months in exchange for a new wardrobe.
  • wolf23
    Options
    No deal. I would probably gain a lot of weight without MFP and then I would not want to buy a new wardrobe :noway:

Deal or no deal...

Shave your head in return for a week long vacation in Hawaii (after your hair grows back of course).
  • PoshTaush
    Options
    Ummm...NO DEAL! I cried when I did Locks of Love. ( I would do that again though...)

Deal or no Deal: Wear only spandex for a year for a lifetime supply of toilet paper?? hahah
  • lucie_dobbins
    Options
    no deal... my butt looks like lumpy toilet paper in spandex! HA

Deal or no deal..... wake my kids up everyday to work out (its not easy!) For a free membership at a spa!
  • stahlight
    stahlight Posts: 119
    Options
    No deal!

Deal or no Deal: For every day you're under your calorie goal, you get an extra 0.25 lbs off. Go over and you are assessed a 3.9 lb over limit "fee" and owe 19.99% interest on the pounds you have been given until you pay (work) them off...
  • lucie_dobbins
    Options
    no deal, I can't even balance my checking account, whats with all the math? haha

deal or no deal.... please wake up my kids everyday to work out... ! haha I'll give ya a cookie!