Being honest

Options
2»

Replies

• Amsterdamjen
    Amsterdamjen Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    @earlylinn & @takecontrolofme please see my above post.
  • collinsj102
    collinsj102 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My future brother-in-law lost 40lbs in just 2 months by cutting his sugar intake (he stopped drinking soda) and counting calories. He didn't exercise outside of his normal day of walking around at work. Hoping for similar results here!

Earlylinn just don't give up! You got this, and so do I!
  • zkhanman
    zkhanman Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    My future brother-in-law lost 40lbs in just 2 months by cutting his sugar intake (he stopped drinking soda) and counting calories. He didn't exercise outside of his normal day of walking around at work. Hoping for similar results here!

Earlylinn just don't give up! You got this, and so do I!

Liquid calories are a killer, they're the only kind of calories that don't make you feel full. Drink 500 calories in soda... you'll be just as hungry as if you didn't drink anything. Eat 500 in cookies? You'll feel a bit fuller.

I'm not saying you should eat 500 calories in cookies obviously, just an example.
  • gardenbikefamily
    gardenbikefamily Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    It's hard to be honest with yourself. Congrats ❤ you are headed in the right direction
  • worzel59
    worzel59 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel! It is amazing where those little sucker calories creep in from!! Also I was quite taken aback at what the actual portion sizes were when weighed on scales. Boy had I been over estimating
    Good luck. As I have just found out the first step is the hardest.