Badass body diet?

Options
just wondering if anyone has ever tried Christmas Abotts badass body diet!? Looking for opinions on it! Good or bad

Replies

• zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,088 Member
    Options
    Anything with the label diet on it is out of the question for me. I prefer eating the foods I enjoy , in moderation while still hitting my macros .
  • kk_inprogress
    kk_inprogress Posts: 3,077 Member
    Options
    thorsmom01 wrote: »
    Anything with the label diet on it is out of the question for me. I prefer eating the foods I enjoy , in moderation while still hitting my macros .

^ She stole my answer. Count your calories and eat at a deficit. It's easier.
  • Pinnacle_IAO
    Pinnacle_IAO Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Sounds hokey; I'd just recommend proper eating as per MFP recommendations and exercise - both cardio and resistance.

Check out how MFP works, and consider lasting, steady results that are safe and realistic.
    Getting Started
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10177907/most-helpful-posts-getting-started-must-reads#latest
    GOOD LUCK
    :)
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    kkenseth wrote: »
    thorsmom01 wrote: »

^ She stole my answer. Count your calories and eat at a deficit. It's easier.

yep!

I could come up with a "Christines badass diet", get a few fake before and after pictures, make up some bogus testimonials and put a little spin on the calories in part, and I'd be rich!

I'm just getting over seeing a "new diet" thread getting posted here every few days.

In the end, they ALL work the same way. Calories in V's calories out.

• tillthefitladysings
    tillthefitladysings Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Girl, you and your body are badass enough without Christmas Abott.
  • iamfitcat
    iamfitcat Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I bought the book and I am going to try it for 21 days. I am going to start in September!
    just wondering if anyone has ever tried Christmas Abotts badass body diet!? Looking for opinions on it! Good or bad

• julieyentile
    julieyentile Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm doing it now! It basically teaches you how to balance your macros (for dummies). I like it for the meal plans because it takes the thinking out of it. And I've tried a few of her recipes and they are pretty good! And it def works if you stick to it!!
  • MWillsey0321
    MWillsey0321 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I love it. I try to stick to that way of eating, it helps with body fat loss, it matters what you eat if you are trying to achieve fat loss.