Losing weight blows.

Options
m_moxie
m_moxie Posts: 7 Member
edited August 2015 in Introduce Yourself
I've got 87 pounds to go. Every day has been the fattest day of my life. Bad life choices. Moving on and getting rid of the baggage. Let's make the best of it and be friends?

Ninja edit: please feel free to add me as a friend! We can beat the Blerch together!

Replies

• ohmscheeks
    ohmscheeks Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    I agree, it does blow. *grumbles*
  • tiffanyhopkins90
    tiffanyhopkins90 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Yes, the struggle is for real.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    I thought it was fine until I got into the middle of a healthy weight range. Now I find it rather painful.
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    I definitely had more fun putting it on, but I feel better as it comes off. Best of luck!
  • Syleyna
    Syleyna Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I know I sound like one of those annoying optimistic people; but the more you lose the more fun it gets, the more you want to lose. It's a nice cycle :)
    I don't normally add friends on here, but feel free to add me if you'd like :) I've been on the weight-loss wagon for 2 and a half months now. I love feeling my clothes get looser and the scales going down.
  • Wendyjdubois
    Wendyjdubois Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Losing weight certainly bites. Bad choices yes me too. Getting rid of the crap is certainly a start. You made the first step ... Congrats on that !
  • m_moxie
    Options
    It's so true! I love food. It's sneaky. One day it seems like all is well, then suddenly the pants don't fit.
  • tiffanyhopkins90
    tiffanyhopkins90 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    so true I hate dieting in a office smelling french fries and burgers; while im over here drinking a meal shake. So much easer eating what you want. But then you cannot look, and feel how you want.
  • m_moxie
    Options
    I hear ya. I work in an office where I can make my own unlimited coffee/tea beverages (lattes, blended drinks, pumpkin spice... you name it). I seriously drank my calories for a long time. Soy lattes are just so good!
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    e2d891c667d0f2cb2cd698d9f3f1d634.jpg

:laugh:
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    so true I hate dieting in a office smelling french fries and burgers; while im over here drinking a meal shake. So much easer eating what you want. But then you cannot look, and feel how you want.

I mean, you can still eat what you want. Just less. Some people are better at that than others and some people have little tricks to cut down the calories of the things we love.