Feeling fat

Options
Why some days do I feel fat. I can't shift the last 7lbs for one reason or another. I've just had shoulder surgery and am feeling really fat and unhappy. I've lost 25 lbs since January but don't feel I look any different. .....sorry people monday morning moan over.

Replies

• middlehaitch
    middlehaitch Posts: 8,483 Member
    Options
    It's great to have a moan some mornings.
    Not to worry we all have days like that. Just keep your logging tight, check that your calorie goal is accurate for the last 7 lb. they are always the hardest. My last few pounds were at less than .5 a week. It just gets really slow towards the end.
    I bet your clothes fit better though!

Well done on your loss so far, and take care of your shoulder.

Cheers, h.
  • dawniemate
    dawniemate Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    It's great to have a moan some mornings.
    Not to worry we all have days like that. Just keep your logging tight, check that your calorie goal is accurate for the last 7 lb. they are always the hardest. My last few pounds were at less than .5 a week. It just gets really slow towards the end.
    I bet your clothes fit better though!

Well done on your loss so far, and take care of your shoulder.

Cheers, h.
    Thanks. .I feel quite stupid moaning now lol..if only I didn't hit the 'post' button.

Thanks again have a great day :smiley:
  • middlehaitch
    middlehaitch Posts: 8,483 Member
    Options
    That is the wonderful thing about the anonymity of a forum. You can have a moan, get it off your chest, and carry on with your day - no silly about it.

Cheers, h