Motivation!:)

Options
StephanieShankaran
StephanieShankaran Posts: 18 Member
edited August 2015 in Health and Weight Loss
hey guys, I was just sitting here and thought I'd type up a quick motivational paragraph for all of you beautiful people who are trying to be healthy and lose weight. Don't ever let anyone tell you that you cannot do it, because you CAN. If you are determined and motivated then you can and will do it. If someone calls you ugly or fat just know that they are only calling you those things because that's how they feel about themselves. That's truly what I believe, I was bullied for my weight my entire life and I finally got fed up of it, I am not eating healthy or working my butt off everyday for anybody but myself! You should NEVER try to impress others, only try to better yourself and be proud of who you are while you're bettering yourself. Everyone has flaws, we aren't perfect. But it's our imperfections that make us who we are! Just remember to love yourself and wake up in the morning, look at yourself in the mirror without washing your face or fixing your hair.. And just say one positive thing to yourself, it can be the smallest compliment but just do it. Do that for a week and you'll see the change in confidence!:) I hope that this makes your night or morning better :)