Nut Free Granola

Options
Happy Monday everyone!

I am on a quest for nut free granola. I'm severely allergic to tree nuts, including coconut, and you would not believe how hard it is to find premade granola without nuts! I have made my own a couple of times, and it's really not too hard, but I'm going into my first semester of law school in a couple days and I'm not sure if my time constraints will allow for much cooking.

So, does anyone have suggestions for nut-free granola? So far the only one I've found is Bob's Red Mill Apple Blueberry Granola. I also tried googling this, with little success, so I'm turning to the court of public opinion ;););)

Replies

• MommyL2015
    MommyL2015 Posts: 1,411 Member
    Options
    I eat Cascadian Farms organic granola and the ingredients don't show nuts of any kind, or nut oils. I guess it's sold as a breakfast cereal but I add it to yogurt or just eat it plain in a bowl out of the box.
  • JenMc14
    JenMc14 Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    It looks like some flavors of Kind granola might be nut free.
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,982 Member
    Options
    MommyL2015 wrote: »
    I eat Cascadian Farms organic granola and the ingredients don't show nuts of any kind, or nut oils. I guess it's sold as a breakfast cereal but I add it to yogurt or just eat it plain in a bowl out of the box.

I like the Cascadian Farms brand too, but if there was a version with nuts, that would have been what I got.