Muffin top

Options
2»

Replies

• norahwynn
    norahwynn Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    You just need to go shopping and buy some pants that fit. And whilst where those larger pants, work out and eat healthier.

Boom! Muffin top gone...
  • Shaavo89
    Shaavo89 Posts: 68
    Options
    Stop eating sugar and unfortunately alcohol goes straight to your *kitten*!! :-(

I like a good drink occasionally too! But I've been good about it because I'm dieting.
  • Shaavo89
    Options
    You just need to go shopping and buy some pants that fit. And whilst where those larger pants, work out and eat healthier.

Boom! Muffin top gone...

Im not shoving myself into jeans. My jeans fit. While in a swimming suit, they are there. That's when I really notice it
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,527 Member
    Options
    Maybe I should be a tad more specific..... How do I target those areas while working out. I am dieting and working out. I just want those specifically to get lost! :smile:
    You can't unless you do lipo. No particular exercise spot reduces any area of the body.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • Shaavo89
    Options
    Maybe I should be a tad more specific..... How do I target those areas while working out. I am dieting and working out. I just want those specifically to get lost! :smile:
    You can't unless you do lipo. No particular exercise spot reduces any area of the body.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

That's terrible news! Dang it. Thank you!
  • bornofthorns
    bornofthorns Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I am taking a guess here. But, like anything else, while you can't "spot train" you can make sure to focus on exercises for your obliques and lower back. That should help. As my lady always says, "there's always Spanx!":wink:
  • Shaavo89
    Options
    I am taking a guess here. But, like anything else, while you can't "spot train" you can make sure to focus on exercises for your obliques and lower back. That should help. As my lady always says, "there's always Spanx!":wink:

Spanx are amazing! lol
  • LosingMyMarbles
    LosingMyMarbles Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I noticed a big difference in mine after doing Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred, especially the Level 1. There's a lot of good ab work in there. It's still there, but getting smaller.
  • hottamolly00
    hottamolly00 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Stop wearing low rise jeans. Wear a mid-rise jeans and BOOM, the muffin top is eliminated.
  • BrownEyeAngel
    BrownEyeAngel Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    30DS does help with this area!
  • Espressocycle
    Espressocycle Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    Find a good tailor to take your measurements and have your jeans custom made to fit your body:
    http://www.makeyourownjeans.com/
  • supermodelchic
    supermodelchic Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    Cardio, eat clean, cardio cardio....
  • Shaavo89
    Options
    Cardio, eat clean, cardio cardio....

run run run run run!! I can do this!
  • Meg_Shirley_86
    Meg_Shirley_86 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately, whatever your problem area is, is always the last to go. It's not like it won't reduce over time though.
  • Shaavo89
    Options
    Unfortunately, whatever your problem area is, is always the last to go. It's not like it won't reduce over time though.

Doesn't that suck! So true tho!
  • emilydiehl08
    Options
    It's not an ab glider machine...dang I can't remember I'll check tonight!

I literally have muffin top/love handles even when I'm naked. It is just fat deposits on my hip area. I have a small waist and a decent size rear (if i do say so myself lol0 but even if I'm wearing nothing I have an indent and then extra fat along my hips. And looser jeans may conceal them if they are about 2 sizes too big and then they are baggy butt and baggy all through the knees. I don't wear tight jeans by any means but I like them to fit.