The 150lb long journey.

Options
Hi, let me tell you a bit about myself. Im a 270 lb, 24 year old stay at home mom. I have always been obese and when I was sixteen I though I found the answer. I was bulimic for two years and had lost about 100 lbs and went down to 140 lbs. I thought finally my struggles were over, but I was so wrong. At 18 I weighed 150 lbs and I had just met my husband. I got pregnant right away and miscarried twice before I got pregnant with my son, who is now four. Since I first got pregnant I started to steadily gain weight. My weight started to increase dramatically when I got pregnant with my son because I had stopped purging a year beforehand. Now I have gained 120 lbs and am bigger than I ever have been before. I decided a few months ago that I was ready to commit to a healthy lifestyle, which included exercise and healthy eating habits. I started using myfitnesspal about a month ago and I have had a few hiccups. A few tragic events have o ccured in my life which I had put aside my diet plan to deal with, but now I am ready and willing to commit fully. I am here to lose weight and get closer to the body I have always wanted to have. I have 150 lbs to lose and it will be a long journey but I am doing it for myself and for my son. I want him to live a healthy lifestyle when he is older and I have to set an example. I'm doing it for my health, so I can feel better and have more energy to do things with my son that I currently do not have the energy for.

Replies

• marisa1232001
    marisa1232001 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi. You sound as though you are definitely getting the ball rolling now. I'm pretty new on here but if you want to add me as a friend do so and we can try and support each other.
  • venusrhymeswith
    venusrhymeswith Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thank you very much. <3