HELP

Options
beverlyjlarson
beverlyjlarson Posts: 104 Member
edited August 2015 in Introduce Yourself
I've tried several times to lose weight. I end up going back to my bad habits and gaining it all back and then some. My husband is also very overweight but has no interest in changing his eating habits. He brings home junk food and tells me to just not eat it. Please help me find my willpower.

Replies

• Natalierae886
    Natalierae886 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    You can do this! Youve just got to find your motivation.
    What do you want by next year? Do you want to look like a completely new you or do you still want to be in the same boat.
    Once you get past a couple of weeks of saying no its gets allot easier.
    Were all in this together :)
  • Kasymira
    Kasymira Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    My husband was the same way. But the difference was he was already skinny. He was the type of person that could eat anything and not gain weight. But he soon started noticing that I was truly trying and another thing that helped was going to the doctor's. He said that I needed to loose some weight cause my liver wasn't doing good. That's what made him support my decision to help loose weight.
    Trust me it was harder when the temptation was at home. I would have a long talk with him and tell him how you really want to loose weight. Best of luck! <3
  • beverlyjlarson
    beverlyjlarson Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the support. Hopefully my efforts and progress will encourage him to follow my lead.
  • kirkym
    kirkym Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I had the same problem. It wasn't until I really explained that I needed my BF support to try to get healthier... one practical way he could show his support was by NOT having junk food in the house. Sometimes men need to be told an 'action' they can do to show their love.