Help

Options
Hey guys and girls. I am trying to gain weight. But I'm not going to dedicate my self to working out or eating the healthiest of foods. I watch everything I eat going into my nigh mouth. I am 5'3, 112 lbs I haven't gained weight since 2001. I'm an trying to eat 2.5 k calories a day but even that seem difficult. At work sometimes it's hard to find a food break.

Replies

• AsISmile
    AsISmile Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    Well take that break. Unless you are capable of eating all your calories before and after work it will be quite hard to gain...
    Why not bring a protein bar, a sandwhich or a wrap? Something you can easily eat at your desk in a minute or two.
  • ryanflebbe
    ryanflebbe Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Unless you have an untreated medical condition, all you can do is find ways to eat more. Liquid calories are easy. That is probably just your natural size, but if you want to change it, you will have to try harder.
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,389 MFP Moderator
    Options
    If you want to gain any kind of weight, just eat anything.. don't watch your intake.

If you want to gain muscle and minimize fat gains, then you need to do work.. you will need to do a progressive lifting program and hit your nutritional goals...

Soo... its really up to you. But if you aren't going to put in the work, don't expect the results to be any different than the last 14 years.
  • nsaneseal
    nsaneseal Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I don't work at a desk. I'm on the road all the time. I am going to start lifting heavy slow reps woop I guess it's just a matter of time and how much effort I put in. My doctor says I'm healthy. Just skinny