Where are my "number" people?? Input please

Options
Hello there :)

I have been on MFP for awhile now and would just like someone to take a look at my numbers

Stats first:

Female - 29 years old - 5 foot 3 inches

CW: 135
GW: 125 ( but really just less body fat would be nice :-)

My average daily calories burned TOTAL is 2,050
My average daily calories consumed is 1,300

I started exercising in April 2013 - and my routine right now is 30 Day Shred 3-4x week plus C25k 3x a week and a couple HIIT workouts thrown in

I noticed last week my appetite increased so I bumped my 1,300 goal to 1,400

Some days I do go over this of course - but highest days are in the 1,800's - maybe once every 1-2 weeks

I am looking to get opinions on my calorie goal. Too low? Just right? I was creating a 5,500 calorie defecit some weeks - too much?

And just for more numbers - on days I rest completely my burn is only 1,650 at best - pretty low :-(

Side note - I have been using a FitBit everyday for the last year (that is where my numbers come from)
I do measure every little thing on a food scale and I also log everything no matter what

Replies

• mjl54
    mjl54 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    having a fitbit knowing that you are burning 2000 calories a day being that close I would eat 1500 caloires a day. I don't think you have enough to lose to be as agressive as 700 deficit. on the days you burn 1600 the 1300 would be fine.

just my 2cents
  • Jess830409
    Jess830409 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the input :-)

Last ten lbs and things are changing now