Ladies- Looking for active friends!

Options
slowrollem
slowrollem Posts: 55 Member
edited August 2015 in Motivation and Support
Hi everyone, I'm a stay at home Mom of 3, looking for more active friends who log daily and exercise. I'd love to add more friends that want to motivate each other and chat about our journey.

I'm 5'3 started at 165lbs and have lost 15lbs so far. I'm looking to lose another 25 and then focus on building muscle.

I have an open diary and would be happy to support you too!

Replies

• linzi02
    linzi02 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm on here everyday and have an open diary with friends. I've sent you a request now :smile:
  • QuietInkedOne
    QuietInkedOne Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hello! I used to be very active on here and got away from it. Far away from it. I'm starting at square one and could really use some support as well! My big motivations are this place, my Jawbone activity tracker, and not being in pain due to hypothyroidism & food sensitivities. What are yours? :)
  • slowrollem
    Options
    I've got a Fitbit on order to help better track my hr and calories burned. Im hoping that will motivate me to move more too.
    I gained a lot of weight with my 3rd child and quickly realized I couldn't coast on youth and good genetics anymore. :)
    I started having back pain due to a weak core and the extra weight I was carrying, lack of energy, etc.
    My motivation now is feeling more energetic, less back pain and being able to be active and keep up with my kids and over all mental/physical health. Seeing those drops on the scale don't hurt either! ;)

Now I love to see my friends news feeds when they are working out, see what they are eating and get tips on how they navigate balancing family, schedules and making time for their workouts, etc.

Happy to hear you are back and motivated! I'm sending you a friend request.

• ShansGotGoals
    ShansGotGoals Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I have way more to lose then you but we encourage each other. I have always been very active but in the last yr due to injury and illness I put on alot of weight.
  • britc25
    britc25 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just started again and really trying hard this time to stay on track and I am on here every day.Looking for friends struggling and support each other.I am to lose 60 lbs.Your welcome to add me.
  • BlendaBrenda
    BlendaBrenda Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Hi! SAHM with 3 kids too! And I'm 5'3". I added you.
    My diary is open.
    If any other ladies want to add me, you can.
  • finallygettinghealthy2015
    Options
    Ladies please feel free to add me
    I am a mom also with 2 small kids. I have 100 plus to lose
  • karinatripp
    karinatripp Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I work from home and have three small children and a brand new puppy! This is a busy season for me for sure! I'd love some friends to stay accountable with! I have about 50lbs realistically to lose, but I'm going to say 40 by the end of November, is my goal. Giving myself a 90-day challenge!
  • BekahC1980
    BekahC1980 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Hey you can add me if you like
  • boricua3177
    boricua3177 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Add me! I still have another 40lbs to lose to be at my goal weight. I was slipping a little last month, but now I am back on it!
  • editorgrrl
    editorgrrl Posts: 7,060 Member
    Options
    slowrollem wrote: »
    I've got a Fitbit on order to help better track my hr and calories burned. Im hoping that will motivate me to move more too.

You can find friends in the Fitbit Users group: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/1290-fitbit-users

Fitbit challenges are great motivation—and fun!
  • slowrollem
    Options
    editorgrrl wrote: »
    slowrollem wrote: »

You can find friends in the Fitbit Users group: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/1290-fitbit-users

Fitbit challenges are great motivation—and fun!

Thanks for the link! I've added everyone and really appreciate you all reaching out!
  • jbirdy76
    jbirdy76 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Hey feel free to add me. Momma to 4, love MFP for the accountability! Starting school and work next week for me and school for the kiddos so I need all the accountability I can get to stay on track when the stress hits!
  • jbirdy76
    jbirdy76 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Oh and realistically I have 45-55 lbs to lose I will see how I feel in 35.
  • azulvioleta6
    azulvioleta6 Posts: 4,195 Member
    Options
    Not a mom, but I am an active logger and exerciser.
  • CompM
    CompM Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hi fellow short person! I'm also 5'3" and trying to go from 156-125 in different phases. Active every day on MFP with an open diary and also fitness-wise. Feel free to add me.
  • tsclairepa
    tsclairepa Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I would love more friends!! :) I'm new to MFP...I've been on here for 15 days and love this app..I've done better with MFP then Weight watchers over the years lol
  • slowrollem
    Options
    Request sent ladies! Keep them coming! The more the merrier!
  • Melodieccurn
    Melodieccurn Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    I am a mom but my babies are in college and middle school. I just came back but will be here for awhile . I have a lot to lose . So feel free to add me
  • Babybu2014
    Babybu2014 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi lovelies
    I'm a stay at home mum to a 18month old and student. I'm on here alot and have started going to the gym.
    Would love some friends for mutual support and motivation. Feel free to add me X