When is a good time to weigh in??

Should I be weighing in every day, every couple of days, weekly? What do you guys do?

Replies

• earthnut
    earthnut Posts: 216 Member
    Whatever works for you. The best time to weigh is in the morning, before eating, after eliminating. It's up to you how often though. I weigh about once a week.
  • AJ_G
    AJ_G Posts: 4,158 Member
    earthnut wrote: »
    Whatever works for you. The best time to weigh is in the morning, before eating, after eliminating. It's up to you how often though. I weigh about once a week.

This exactly

/thread
  • 50andfabu
    50andfabu Posts: 112 Member
    Weighing every day can make you crazy, so once a week is ideal. If you can handle more often do what you prefer. Just remember, weight loss isn't linear.
  • ashliedelgado
    ashliedelgado Posts: 814 Member
    I have weighed every day, and it made me nuts. I try to weigh once a week. It's usually more like two to three times. Which is down from every day. I'm working on it. I told myself it was just to learn how my choices impacted me on a daily basis. I learned nothing. Best thing I ever did was take measurements and lots of pics. I take so many pics...
  • 970Mikaela1
    970Mikaela1 Posts: 2,013 Member
    Tuesday's. Because gravity. Fridays if your on the other side of the world from tuesday people.or just pick a day and do it the same time on that day.
  • atypicalsmith
    atypicalsmith Posts: 2,742 Member
    Every single day. First thing in the morning after you pee and before you eat or drink anything.