Currently battling an ED

Options
Hello, I've been on mfp for quite some time. My name is kasaioni and I'm looking for a mfp buddy to tag along on my journey; our journey, and motivate each other to lose weight, now I am currently battling an eating disorder so I may drop weight faster than others, and I may gain it back just as quick so I need someone who is up for the challenge of losing weight with me.

Replies

• whiteblossom14
    whiteblossom14 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Hi /kasaion my names Emma I am from Scotland an eating disorder is one of the most hardest thing to admit and also live with. Well done for posting it in the first place. Please add me if you think I can help and for you to help me. My daughter lost her dad at sea nearly four years ago and with the stress of the pain she was going through I ate at night and put on a huge amount of weight we had a lot of sleepless nights and my comfort that I could get her through it I would take food to bed and eat so I could fall asleep. The last year things have got a bit better and I started working out to get healthy as I was scared something would happen to me and she would be left alone as I have no family. It's just us. Hope to chat soon Emma x