Been at it for 3 weeks and weight going up!

Options
2»

Replies

• 999tigger
    999tigger Posts: 5,235 Member
    Options
    So the OP never came back?
  • WBB55
    WBB55 Posts: 4,131 Member
    Options
    @Sebani if you HAVE to eat out, I recommend maybe trying to be more accurate with it. For instance, only go to restaurants where they post their calories and nutrition online (Applebees, Denny's, fast food, etc. for example). OR see if you can choose diners that serve breakfast 24-hours a day. 2 eggs, toast and butter is a little easier to enter correctly into your food log (though always always always add a ton more butter to your log, since it's likely on everything). 3 egg omelets are reasonably easy to log in the region of accuracy (again, overestimate cheese and butter).
  • Sebani
    Sebani Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Sorry I've been at work. I do have a food scale so everything that isn't quick adds are almost always measured out. That includes the steaks, salmon and fruits I've been logging.

Yes the quick adds are when I eat out, but I'm asian and asian restaurants don't provide calorie info. How do you guys manage to have a life while doing this? My friends/fam almost always eat out which is why there are so many quick adds...
  • besee_2000
    besee_2000 Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Yeah 400 cal is nothing in fast food cal counting... I mean Applebees advertises "lite" dishes as anything under 500 and they are petite. I would agree with an above poster that you need to try a week not eating out. It sucks but eating out won't give you the results you want.