Low fat high calorie Diet?

Options
does anybody have a sample diet that's around 3500 calories but low in fat?

Replies

• psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,391 MFP Moderator
    Options
    It would have to heavy in breads, fruits, veggies..

Out of curiosity, why low fat and honestly, how low are we talking about?
  • makemybodysing
    makemybodysing Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    cjm97701 wrote: »
    does anybody have a sample diet that's around 3500 calories but low in fat?

I'm really curious WHY you would want such a diet? I'm guessing you want to "bulk up" fast - which is unhealthy and likely to result in body fat buildup, even if you don't eat much actual fat (because your body will lay down excess calories as fat regardless of their type).

http://skinnybulkup.com/how-to-design-a-bulking-diet/
  • karlsantiago
    karlsantiago Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    a lot of chicken breast or lean beef will help you plus a lot of high wheat carbs (grits, oatmeal, brown rice, fruits), don't eliminate fat completely from your diet though, someone up there said it already eat the healthy type of fats, those are needed to keep your hormones and other body levels in balance.
  • karlsantiago
    karlsantiago Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    tyson has a really good package of ready cooked sliced chicken breast, very low fat for the protein content but its usually pretty expensive..but regardless if you are trying to bulk up like this its definitely going to cost a lot lol good luck!
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    Options

_bellator_ wrote: »
    I'm a 38 year old mom of 2, and I feel 100x better in a bikini now than I did as a teenager. :)

anabadxseam3.jpg

and this is germain to the topic how..?
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    _bellator_ wrote: »
    I'm a 38 year old mom of 2, and I feel 100x better in a bikini now than I did as a teenager. :)

anabadxseam3.jpg

What does that have to do with the topic?
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
  • Yi5hedr3
    Yi5hedr3 Posts: 2,696 Member
    Options
    Bad diet.
  • RedWolf09
    RedWolf09 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Try oatmeal with skim milk and honey. I get about 2000 cals from eating that twice a day alone. I too try to keep my fat low while keeping my calories high.