Never thought I would get a chance to post in this section..but...

Options
LunaInverse
LunaInverse Posts: 109 Member
So I never thought in a million years that I would exercise consistently...for any period of time. Then one day in 2012, I decided to get off my *kitten* and going to the gym every morning before work. After about a month of this, for some reason I stopped going.

Fast forward to 6 weeks ago! I decided to stop being lazy once and for all, and started exercising consistently 5-6 days a week. I've kept this going since, minus maybe 1-2 days that I skipped over from being sick.

I didn't think I was making any progress, but I decided to compare photos! This morning I took pictures, and put them next to my pictures I took after 7 days of exercising. How wow. I'm so proud of myself. T_T I had no idea of what I was capable of until I just did it! I'm nowhere near where I want to be still, but the4cz702ffvaxj.jpg
change is a lot considering I've only lost about 4lbs 0.0

I never thought I'd be posting in the section. Cool :D

woah.jpg 477.8K

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!