looking for people who are motivated and want friend, comment here

Options
Hi, I'm new here and want some friends who understand what I am going through with the weight lose journey I am about to take.

If I can lose weight (100 lbs) by next year about this time, I been invited to dance at an event and I really want too. Plus the pay isn't bad lol

Before I had children is was a very talented dancer and would love to do it again, but I had the children and only focused on their needs and let my self go, got depressed and really let myself go, now I'm ready to make a Hugh change.and become better than I was. So comment below and add me. I want to hear about you guys as well.

Thank you for reading my post...

Replies

• apeydawn423
    apeydawn423 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I'm so excited for you. The opportunity to dance sounds fabulous!! Feel free to add me. I have a little over 100 I'm hoping to lose maybe together we can keep each other motivated!
  • beach2587
    beach2587 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Thank you for your kind words, I added you
  • peppernic2
    peppernic2 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me
  • Wendyjdubois
    Wendyjdubois Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi. Wow a dancer huh... I'm about as graceful as a rhino so I envy your talent. You will get to your goal.. Just one step at a time and we will make our goals!
  • welshchick666
    welshchick666 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I've added you, good luck on your weight loss journey
  • beach2587
    Options
    Thanks for support
  • shevy20aj31
    shevy20aj31 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi there :)

My name is Ashley I'm 22, I'm went through some serious hard times this year and I just like you had let myself go but sadly I got comfy sitting at 222lbs I decided it is time for me to take that step and make a change in life! Recently going through some health problems due to my size it gave me the courage to step up and get fit ! It takes a strong person to commit and be open with their story! I would love to follow you on your amazing journey and wish you nothing but the best.

This road won't be easy but I'll be here for you and help you through it!

Please feel free to add me ! We can take this long journey together !
  • 76Wright
    76Wright Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I it can be a struggle at times to lose weight but it's good to have that motivation to help you out so I added you.
  • elarian
    elarian Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Your dancing goal sounds great! I have that much (and more . . .) to lose, too, so let's encourage each other! I added you. Stay focused and motivated!
  • Justing1516
    Justing1516 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    You can get it done I have faith ! I'm always here
  • mona169
    mona169 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I understand you. I have 2 toddlers and did let myself go. I have a full-time job as well with a perforated disc. I can feel you. I fought all battles depression most. Still at 38 yrs I want to be healthy for my kids for me. Love.
  • beach2587
    Options
    Hi there :)

My name is Ashley I'm 22, I'm went through some serious hard times this year and I just like you had let myself go but sadly I got comfy sitting at 222lbs I decided it is time for me to take that step and make a change in life! Recently going through some health problems due to my size it gave me the courage to step up and get fit ! It takes a strong person to commit and be open with their story! I would love to follow you on your amazing journey and wish you nothing but the best.

This road won't be easy but I'll be here for you and help you through it!

Please feel free to add me ! We can take this long journey together !

You are sweet and I would love to be friends with you!
  • beach2587
    Options
    Thank you all, you are too inspirational and this motivates me to be the best I can be :)
  • maxjaimes
    maxjaimes Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Good luck you can do it!
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me .....I have a little over 100 lbs to lose...wishing you much success