20lbs in 65 days! Half way there!

Options
3 months ago I avoided the scale like a plague. I didn't want to know how much I weighed because I was in the worst kind of denial. Lol

Then I decided I would try to lose weight on my own without the use of diet pills, like I've done in the past, I honestly didn't think I would get as far as I have!

My first weigh in was 236 & today I got on the scale & could hardly contain myself when I say '215' pop up! I still have a good way to go before I reach my goal weight, but I'm just overly excited that I've come this far & I know that if I can do it, anyone can!

Replies

• KeepGoinGirl
    KeepGoinGirl Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job! I hope that I can do the same!
  • TimeFourMe
    TimeFourMe Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I'm at your starting weight... I have my plan ready to go starting next week. Hoping to have your results three months from now too!!! Congrats!
  • OheyitsJessie
    OheyitsJessie Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Thanks everybody! It's been hard but I'm happy I've stuck with it & made it a habit to check labels. Once I meet my first goal of 190, I'll be 40lbs away from my final goal weight, & closer to it then I've been in 2 years!
  • zeezazz
    zeezazz Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! Keep it going down :)
  • cupcakesplz
    cupcakesplz Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    It pays off doesn't it
    with MFP it seems to easy!
    No money
    No selling
    All the food you love
    You learn lots about food and exercise
    Keep going
    Keep moving
    I look forward to seeing your next post!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!