20lbs in 65 days! Half way there!

Options
3 months ago I avoided the scale like a plague. I didn't want to know how much I weighed because I was in the worst kind of denial. Lol

Then I decided I would try to lose weight on my own without the use of diet pills, like I've done in the past, I honestly didn't think I would get as far as I have!

My first weigh in was 236 & today I got on the scale & could hardly contain myself when I say '215' pop up! I still have a good way to go before I reach my goal weight, but I'm just overly excited that I've come this far & I know that if I can do it, anyone can!

Replies

• Engytiger
    Engytiger Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Congrats !! Way to go
  • mmburle1983
    mmburle1983 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    That's do awesome! Keep it up. Thanks for sharing.
  • asocialb
    asocialb Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Way to be dedicated.
  • OheyitsJessie
    OheyitsJessie Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys! I have before and after pictures, but I have no idea how to post them lol
  • deannster1
    deannster1 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Great progress!
  • solokat
    solokat Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep it up!
  • bremitch90
    bremitch90 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    How tall are you? Just wondering because I'm at 235 right now and just started my weight loss journey. I'm 5'9".
  • audreydgreen
    audreydgreen Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    congratulations, that is awesome, it is so motivating when you can see the results of all your hard work, keep doing what you are doing it is working
  • elarian
    elarian Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Yay! Congrats!
  • OheyitsJessie
    OheyitsJessie Posts: 32 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    bremitch90 wrote: »
    How tall are you? Just wondering because I'm at 235 right now and just started my weight loss journey. I'm 5'9".

I'm 5'9 as well. & honestly I may have lost if I hadn't had my 'wine day' at the end of every week lol. I was always scared to even try to lose weight after I had my gallbladder removed because I had read so many discouraging stories of failure, but I'm so glad I tried (:
  • 50andfabu
    50andfabu Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    That's outstanding! Congratulations!
  • efrensgirl2015
    efrensgirl2015 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Great start!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!