Getting back at it

Options
I am getting back started again with my weightloss. I started really trying in 2013 and did great. I lost close to 50 lbs. Unfortunately, life began getting in the way with things breaking at home, getting a bit down, and then my father got sick and passed. I have finally gotten back to the same state of mind I was in January of 2013 and that is to lose this weight and get healthy. I have quit smoking with the help of vaping this year so the time has come.

Now I am sure people will try to drag this down from here. I use Beachbody and yes I am a coach. I ain't gonna bug you to buy a thing through me but if what I am doing sounds good feel free to ask. It works better for me because I don't care to go to the gym. 2 Yrs ago I used Power 90 and P90X. All the weight I lost I gained back and then some. I now weigh in at 360 down since I restarted 2 wks ago at 368. I am now doing 10 Minute Trainer and whatever else I feel like doing that day from the on demand library (which is one great little tool to be able to use multiple programs). I am eating right again, drinking mainly only water no sodas at all, and feeling good again. I love getting up every morning and getting my workout in. My goal is to be at my goal of 200 lbs or within 20-40 lbs by August of next year. I am sticking to everything this time no matter what. I have my goals and want my results.