Late night snacking

Options
ok....having trouble controlling late night snacking. Fruit and celery sticks are not going to cut it. Any suggestions?

Replies

• momoharuno
    momoharuno Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    1 cup of dry Cheerios is 100 calories, if you eat them one at a time it could take awhile to eat them, I usually just grab like five Cheerios and I'm good but it could be eaten like chips and give you that crunchy texture I suppose, hope that helps! :)
  • scookbey
    scookbey Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Whole Fruit Bars! My absolute favorite! The strawberry frozen fruit bar is 70 Calories and the Mango is 60 calories! Sooo good! They also come in Black Cherry Bars and they offer all flavors in pints! Please get them-they are reasonably priced and guilt-free :smile:
  • chnar
    chnar Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    bmattheis wrote: »
    ok....having trouble controlling late night snacking. Fruit and celery sticks are not going to cut it. Any suggestions?
    I would try to avoid carbs and any sugary foods including fruit at night time. For me if I'm already having a night time snack attack, the likelihood of that becoming a night time binge is even higher if I have something sweet. I would opt for a big glass of water and veggies or even a piece of dark chocolate (75% or higher).
  • coco_bee
    coco_bee Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Protein, a tub of yoghurt is enough for me to satisfy hunger so I can have a good sleep
  • coco_bee
    coco_bee Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Oh and for control over my binge eating, I practice meditation and mindful eating
  • whiteblossom14
    whiteblossom14 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I take slimming world bars to bed. They are low in fat and calories. I put them in the freezer first so they last longer. It helps with the sweet craving.
  • mcmorrow33
    mcmorrow33 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Frozen grapes, berries and low fat hot chocolate drink sachets in hot water curb my cravings x