MEAL IDEAS

Options
AMDEM
AMDEM Posts: 14 Member
Hello, i am just starting my health change and need ideas for food choices. breakfast, lunch, dinner. my biggest problem is im not too big into veggies and i know i need to start eating them.
im just starting out and want to make sure im eating right along with working out.
Please help me

Replies

• nrbrake
    nrbrake Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    This is my typical day- I do not claim to have a perfect diet, but I am losing weight and feeling healthier!

Breakfast- Egg whites or a piece of fruit, if anything

Morning snack- Smoothie

1/2 cup of strawberry slices, 1/4 fat free vanilla yogurt, 1/2 cup of 1/2% milk, 1/2 a banana, and ice

Lunch- Egg whites, chicken breast, sandwiches, or salads

Dinner- I eat A LOT of turkey or the leanest beef I can find in the form of burgers usually but also as tacos with corn tortillas.

I think it's really important to not restrict yourself. If you really want that cupcake, have it. Exercise more, and cut back a little on your other meals or it's likely you will binge later on, in my experience! Good luck and remember, any obstacles are worth it!
  • jojo37696
    jojo37696 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    looking at other people's diaries are generally a good way to get meal ideas. Feel free to browse mine anytime