AUTO MENU-MAILER RECIPE INFO

Options
edellaSut
edellaSut Posts: 22 Member
I've been using several of lianne's menu plans over the years and I noticed tht she started an auto immune plan with advice from dr terry wahls. (Wahls' protocol is basically paleo but with lots of veg/no starches or sugars and has a more keto configuration of macronutrients.) So its a pretty neat way to eat if you want to use keto for healing, and just saves a lot of trouble. The daily meal is the basic dinner in the correct macro plus a veggie side dish suggestion. NOT the '9 cups of veg' of the wahls protocol, but easy to add to, if you wish!,

I have started to add meals into MFP, and I apologise that there is so much to type in to enter the meal, but they are dead easy to access -- just type in AUTO and they all pop up neatly. But I'm sure that I haven't entered all that I found today, so hello to any other auto immune menu-mailers on MFP, and thank you for adopting the sam format.

I am also entering macros for some from maria emmerich's book on savory cooking for healthy eating. This I entered as emmerich savoury (I'll amend the spelling from UK to USA spelling) and also add the page number or chapter or section where the recipe is. For the AUTO entries, I won't include the values ofany additional sides (apart from cauli-rice or faux-potatoes.) I hope that this suits all.

I hope that many people try menu-mailer as its a terrific resource. I know how really grateful I was to find all the macros for the Fast Diet Kitchen sachets -- its fast to enter in the morning! I always think very kindly of whoever typed them in whenever I enter one into my daily record.