Starting over again - but not stopping

Options
Hello! My name is Taylor. I'm 22 and have had problems with my weight for the past couple of years.

I'm currently on a journey to lost about 90 pounds - and I currently have 83.5 more to go!

I've been cutting my caloric intake to 1200 calories a day. I've also tried to stop eating after 5. I have a friend who did that and lost weight, so I'm trying it to see if it really works.

I've also been doing P90X3 for the past 2 weeks, and just started a spinning class yesterday. On top of that I generally walk for 2 miles about 3 nights a week and want to start the Couch to 5K program.

My hardest obstacle to beat is motivation! I keep envisioning myself a year from now and that kind of helps, but mostly it's friends that inspire me!

Thanks for reading! Add me if you would like :) I'm quite nice.

Replies

• torrielewis1991
    torrielewis1991 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    My name's torrie I've gained 20 pounds this year. I've gotten into a happy relationship I wasn't watching what I was eat and now exercise
  • HelenaDixson151
    HelenaDixson151 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey Taylor! Sounds like you're going in the right direction. Try not to get too hungry after 5 before your breakfast though, if you need the need the snack I like chicken pieces with a low cal dip like low fat hummus :) feel free to add me and I'll give words of motivation!
  • Scott7609
    Scott7609 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome!
  • maxjaimes
    maxjaimes Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Sweet keep up the good work