hate my arms...

Options
2»

Replies

• MogMog_2
    MogMog_2 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    loulamb7 wrote: »
    Do one of the beginners progressive weight lifting routines, if needed with a small deficit. I don't have any suggestions for your giant star head :)
    haha the star head I could live with, its the big arms that have to go :# thanks for your advice.

• MogMog_2
    Options
    Do not freak out if you see what seems to be some increased size at first. It will be temporary. It's water retained in the muscles.
    Oh ok, interesting, thanks for that! (This is all so new to me)
  • MogMog_2
    Options
    Lift and lift heavy!! It's really the only way to go. You will trim the fat and add muscle.
    Thank you. (U make it sound easy.. haha)
  • mmutluaydin
    mmutluaydin Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Training arms like crazy wont help, my dear. I don't even think you have big arms anyway. But, if you don't feel comfortable with them, just don't skip your workouts. I know you look slim. But that does not mean that you are muscular. As you go in shape and more muscular, you will get more curvy and lose all the fat on your body.
  • 999tigger
    999tigger Posts: 5,235 Member
    Options
    Obviously lift as other people have said, but with the cardio I suggest you use the rower which involves using your arms (about 10%) or you could use the hand cycle or rope machine, which are all arms. Upi are aiming to exercise and preserve the underlying muscle, the deficit gets rid of the fat.
  • Katzedernacht
    Katzedernacht Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I recommend you get prepared to see,maybe not a change in size but a change on how the size looks. Let me elaborate, my bicep measure was 26 cms when I started working out,today it is 26 cms, but the calliper measures and the looks..there lies the difference <3 I of course still have overall fat to shed,but for me it's stomach and biceps, where it gets stored the most
  • MogMog_2
    Options
    Thanks all