Anyone else out there just working on fitness, no recomp, weight loss or gaining?

Options
Hello all!

I'm currently working mainly on fitness and if I happen to lose some fat along the way that is just an added benefit. I still track and weigh, and I'm set to half a pound a week but I often go over my calories on lifting days.

Anyone else out there just trying to complete a fitness goal and looking for friends? Add me or send me a message.

Replies

• recovering_bri
    recovering_bri Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Me! Ill add you
  • BeFit_0419
    BeFit_0419 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    At this point for me.....those 15 lbs I want to loss are just being stubborn! So I'm putting my efforts in staying fit and healthy way of eating.

About a month ago I started Jamie Eason's 84 day workout program and it's going well. Tomorrow's LEG day!
  • cupcakeswithlessfrosting
    Options
    me, kind of. Just trying to be the healthiest version of me. I'm still tracking my weight, but as I consider this range maintenance, it's really for my health benefit. lost my weight and have been maintaining for about a year and a half. added you :smiley:
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,527 Member
    Options
    I do daily. Some days I progress, some days I'm complacent. Box jumps, kickboxing, Oly lifts, and plyos are my mainstays in my own programs.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png