New

Options
Hello! I have lost 15 pounds in the past few months, and I have no idea why. I am very active, but I also eat a lot.

I need to gain those 15 pounds back, but with a healthy muscle to fat ratio. I just got an original Total Gym at a thrift store, in an attempt to gain some muscle mass. I'm also having a tough time finding the best way to enter my Total Gym workouts here.

I try to eat somewhat clean, and supplement a lot of meals with protein bars/shakes. I also going to try some supplements from GNC that I got for free, to see if those help.

Most of my friends are struggling to lose weight, so I really don't have anyone to talk to about my problems. I'm a 31 year old active female, so any advice or specific topics I should read would really help.

Thanks, everyone!!

Replies

• AsISmile
    AsISmile Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    I've had that happen, unintentionally losing weight.
    The explenation is rather simple though, not consuming enough calories. The solution, consume more calories.

Because of my IBS I took gaining the weight back really slow, took me about 18 months.
    If you want to do what is basically a clean bulk at a 250 calorie surplus, gaining all the weight back will take you some time as well.
    Hopefully you will try to eat atleast eat a large part of your maintenance calories in normal food (and the surplus can be supplements), otherwise you will have to continue supplementing your meals once you reach your goals.
    Good luck, gaining weight can be hard.