New and would love support from others

I am beginning this weight loss journey. I have about 50 lbs to lose and feel like it is so far away to get to. Need some support to be able to reach my goals. Thanks!

Replies

• danikat19
    danikat19 Posts: 8 Member
    Hey! you can definitely reach that goal if you stick to it! I'd love to support you on your journey!
  • happygrandma52
    happygrandma52 Posts: 66 Member
    Add me - I love to help you!
  • coco_bee
    coco_bee Posts: 173 Member
    edited August 2015
    Hey welcome and please try not to think too far in the future. For myself, thinking this way (and I always have in the past) is too discouraging. My dietician advised "think 5kg at a time" (or in your case can change that to 5 pound) and set smaller goals instead of looking at the big picture and thinking OMG will I ever get to goal weight. Happy to be your friend if you wish to add me :)
  • lindseyreid1125
    lindseyreid1125 Posts: 29 Member
    Feel free to add me! Weight loss is hard enough on your own, I would love to offer some encouragement on your journey!
  • antaylor27
    antaylor27 Posts: 2 Member
    Thank you girls! I always have excuses when it comes to losing weight. I also look at the big weight loss goal and say is this even doable. It is overwhelming.
  • lizzybee84
    lizzybee84 Posts: 8 Member
    I just started back up again. Hoping to find people that I can support and also support my weight loss as well.
  • hope_you_dance
    hope_you_dance Posts: 2 Member
    I'm looking to lose the same amount. Although, not as worried about the number on the scale as I am how I feel. Please add me as a friend and we'll go on this journey together.
    Julie
  • RoadtotheRAN
    RoadtotheRAN Posts: 55 Member
    Feel free to add me. I'm new here too. I'm also on instagram- roadtotheran